VE Test Session Location Change

Jon Cole

Hello all,

Thanks to the work of Herb, K0ZB, and Wes, AB0SE, and Dave Phillipe, we are now able to hold our monthly VE test sessions at the Lenoir Woods Community Center, 3710 Lenoir Street, Columbia, MO.  This is the place that we held our test sessions at before COVID and have always been warmly welcomed there.  Test sessions are the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM.  The best building entrance to use is the one at the parking lot on the east side of the building.

Please remember that if you are getting a new license or upgrading your license, you will need a FCC FRN number, $15 cash or check and a photo ID.  If you have any other questions, feel free to email or call me.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, Central Missouri Radio Association
(573) 864-4551
ColePLS@...