Re: November Meeting Location Change

John W. Smith

Hi Jane,

The link from last month's meeting doesn't bring up the meeting, and doing Zoom might not be an option from tonight's location.

On 11/8/2022 6:57 PM, Jane Unger wrote:

I got stuck on a work project and unable to get to the meeting location in time.  Is there a Zoom option for tonight?

Jane, KD0VTM

*From:* main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Jon Cole via groups.io
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 2, 2022 5:19 PM
*To:* CMRA Reflector <main@cmra.groups.io>
*Subject:* [CMRA] November Meeting Location Change

Hello all,

Because the election will be during our usual meeting night and the Commissioners Chambers is a polling location, we will not be able to meet there this month.  However, Herb, KE0ZYL, "pulled a rabbit from the hat' and got us a space to meet Tuesday night. The new location is the Wyndham Ridge Clubhouse, 5720 Abercorn Drive, Columbia, MO  65203.  The building is a little southwest of town, located east of Scott Boulevard and south of Vawter School Road / Nifong Boulevard.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at