From: "Herb Watchinski" <herb@...>
To: "Central Missouri Radio Association (main@CMRA.groups.io)" <main@CMRA.groups.io>, "main" <main@bcares.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 12:19:27 PM
Subject: [CMRA] Technicians Class r

EUREKA

We just finished our fall 2022 Technician Class and have added four (4) new Technicians (100% of the class) to the ham world complete with member applications for CMRA. All students have been invited to the CMRA Christmas get-together. And all expressed a desire to participate in a general class.

Myron and I want to express our appreciation and gratitude to each of you that supported our class activities, from demo night to the website, to spreading the word, and finally test night, it all counts toward success! This endeavor will only continue to be successful when all of us pitch in on a regular basis.

Thanks again to all, and remember the spring class begins on March 23, 2023, for six (6) consecutive Thursday nights from 1830 - 2030 at BCFPD HQ, 2201 I-70 Drive Northwest (at the northwest corner of I-70 & Stadium Blvd).

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr
K0ZB
5604 Nearpoint Court