From: cmra-bounces@... [cmra-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Sample, Pamela [Pamela.Sample@...]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 12:31 PM
To: 'cmra@...'
Subject: [CMRA] June Auction List

Hi Guys,
Sorry I was unable to attend this month’s meeting. This is a list of companies that have donate to CMRA’s auction from 2005 to 2008. It is not a perfect list. I am sure many of you will say “ hey didn’t so and so donate such and such that year?” If it was a personal donation by a person I was not comfortable putting them on this list. I have asked you to e-mail me with a list of donations each of you has gotten, as of right now we officially have a flashlight by Car Quest and a paper shredder by Richard Harsh. I know each of you are very busy but please let me know whom you have contacted so we do not knock on their door twice. If you have gone to someone on the list let me know so that I can update the list and we don’t knock on their door again this year. Please note the business that have donated heavily to CMRA over the years and do let them know how much it has been appreciated.

Please pick 5 or 6 business you can contact and put your name beside them:

63 DINNER 2005 $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE; 2007 2 $10 GIFT CERTICIATES
AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE 2007 JUMER CABLES
AMERICAN AUTO SUPPLY 2005 CLASS 3 BALL MOUNT TRAILER HITCH
ANGELO’S 2007 FREE LARGE PIZZA
APPLEBEE’S 2007 FREE DINNER FOR 2
ARMY SURPLUS 2007 2 BAGS; 1 HEAD BAND; 1 SCARF; 1 HAT;
AUTO ZONE 2008 OIL CHANGING KIT; 2007 1 LIGHTER; 1 HITCH COVER; 2 RACING MATCH BOX CARS; CADILAC MATCHBOX CAR;
1 WINDSHIELD PROTECTOR
BOB EVANS 2006 GIFT BAG
BP GAS STATIONS ( PROVIDENCE) 2006 3 CR WASHES; 2005 2 CAR WASHES
BUTTLER SUPPLY 2008 UNKNOWN DONATION;
CLOVERS 2007 GIFT CARD 2006 $25 GIFT CARD
COLDSTONE CREAMERY 2007 ICE CREAM
COLOR MASTER 2008 UNKNOWN DONATION; 2007 12 GLASS CLEANERS; 1 AUTO SOAP; 2006 12 GLASS CLEANERS; 2005 1 AUTOMOTIVE SOAP; 18 GLASS CLEANERS; 1 KRESTO HAND CLEANER
COUNTRY KITCHEN 2007 2 FREE DINNERS; 2006 2 FREE ENTREES; 2005 1 FREE DINNER
CRACKER BARREL 2005 2 DINNERS
CUMMIN’S DIESEL 2005 2 HITCH COVERS
CUSTOM COMPLETE AUTOMOTIVE 2006 2 OIL CHANGES & TIRE ROTATION
D&H BRADWAY 2007 2 PICNIC SETS; 2006 DONATED A PICTURE FRAME
DODGE CITY MOTORS 2005 2 OIL CHANGES
DOUG PERRY 2005 OIL CHANGE
EL MAGUEY 2007 $15 GIFT CERIFICATE; 2006 $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE
FANTASTIC SAMS 2007 HAIR CUT; 2006 $12 GIFT CERTIFICATE
FAZOLIS 2007 5 SPAGETTI DINNERS; 2006 7 SPAGETTI DINNERS; 2005 7 SPAGETTI DINNERS
FROST ELETRIC 2008 UNKNOWN DONATION; 2007 2 CAPS; 2 CABLE TIES; 10 ROLLS ELETRIC TAPE; 2006 4 CAPS; 1 MUG; 1 TRAVEL MUG; 1 SHIRT; 1 DOOR; 2 SWITCHES; 1 MICROWAVE; 1 LEAK DETECTOR; 1 NAILBITER; 2005 10 TAPE MEASURES; DUFFLE BAG
GOLDEN CORRAL 2008 UNKNOWN DONATION;2007 2 FREE BUFFET DINNES; 2006 2 FREE BUFFET DINNERS
HAMPTON INN 2008 UNKNOWN DONATION; 2007 1 NIGHT STAY; 2006 NIGHT STAY; 2005 1 NIGHT STAY
HOUSE OF CHOW 2007 GIFT CERIFICATE; 2006 2 $10 GIFT CERTIFICATES
G&D 2007 2 DINNERS
HARBOUR FRIEGHT 2008 TOOLS
HARDEES 2007 TACO CUPONS
HEUER’S 2007 2 PRIM RIB DINNERS
HYVEE 2007 1 DOZ ROSES
IB NUTS & FRUIT(please note change of address) 2007 2 SNACK MIXES; 2006 SNACK BAG; 2005 3 GIFT BAGS
KINKEADS (CENTRALIA) 2007 REMOTE AIR BALLOON
LACROSSE 2008 BBQ TOOLS; 2007 SCREW DRIVER SET
LES BROURGEOUS WINERY 2006 BOTTLE OF WINE & PICINC FOR 2
MACHEN’S TOYOTA 2007 OIL CHANGE
MFA OIL 2007 CAR KIT
OKLAND PLAZA CAR WASH 2006 24 CAR WASHES; 2005 10 CAR WASHES
ORCHLENS 2008 GOLDEN NUGET POPCORN CART; ITLAIAN SUSAGES; 2007 2 SWING PROTECTORS; OUTDOOR THERMOMETOR
PERRY CHEVORLET 2007 2 OIL CHANGES; 2005 OIL CHANGE
PERRY NISSIAN 2007 OIL CHANGE
PHILLPPS ELETRIC & CO 2007 HEATED TRAVEL MUG; 2006 WIRE STRIPPER
RADIO SHACK (CENTRALIA) 2010 CAMERA; 2006 RADIO CONTROLED CAR
SAM’S 2006 $20 GIFT CARD
SATURN DEALERSHIP 2007 OIL CHANGE; 2006 OIL CHANGE; 2005 2 FOOT BALLS; 1 COOLER; SM GOLF
BAG
SHERWIN WILLIAMS 2010 PAINTER’S PANTS;2008 UNKOWN; 2007 TERMOS; CALLASPOBLE TRASH CAN; 2006 2 SWEATSHIRTS; 2005 2 SWEATSHIRTS
TGIF 2008 2 $15 GIFT CERTIFICATES
UNIVERSITY CHRYSLER 2008 DONATED UNKNOW; 2007 3 CARS(?!);(PARTS DEPT) 2005 3 GIFT SETS/ TRAVEL MUGS; (SERVICE DEPT) OIL CHANGE
VINTAGE PHOTO 2007 8 BY 10 PHOTO; 2006 $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE; 2005 8 BY 10 PHOTO
WESTLAKES 2007 CAR EMERGENCY KIT
WESTLAKES (EAST) 2006 COOLER TOTE
WESTLAKES (WEST) 2008 UNKOWN DONATION; 2006 CHAIR

Here is a copy of the letter you can copy and use for the business:

CENTRAL MISSOURI RADIO ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 283
COLUMBIA, MO. 65205

Thank you for your donation to our annual fund raising auction, to be held on Tuesday July 12,, 2011. The CMRA (Central Missouri Radio Association) is a not-for-profit Missouri association whose members volunteer their Ham radio experience to promote learning about amateur radio for enjoyment of this diverse hobby and community service. Our membership reflects a wide range of skill and interests, utilizing several types of radio equipment from old transceivers to aiding in the development of cutting edge computer and satellite technology. We volunteer our time and equipment to the community through Weather Spotting, the Multiple Sclerosis Society’s annual bike ride (MS 150). Further we are working with the Faith Based Emergency Network to train operators and establish an emergency communications intra-structure and assisting in emergency preparedness exercises with local and state officials.
Again thank you for your contribution in support of CMRA.
Cordially,

Pamela Sample
KD0GRQ
CMRA Auction Chairperson

Thanks
Pamela Sample
KD0GRQ
(573) 808-5052
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic communication is from the Missouri Department of Social Services, and is only intended for its addressee. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure by law and/or DSS policy. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agency responsible for delivering this information to its recipient, do not copy, circulate, forward or otherwise disclose this document. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email.