Joplin information

Sample, Pamela <Pamela.Sample@...>

Hi Guys,

This is the contact information sent out by Social Service from Joplin. We are giving it out to anyone that needs to contact someone in the area.

I will forward anything else as I get it.

At Missouri Southern State University (please go here for a map: http://www.mssu.edu/about/campus-map.pdf)

            Trauma/Triage Staging- Health Science Center (46)

            General Population Shelter- Leggett & Platt Athletic Center (23)

            Volunteer Reception Site- Beimdiek Recreation Center (14)

            Donations Management- MSSU Physical Plant Warehouse (4/5)

Contacts at MSSU are:

          Craig Richardson, 417-437-7059

          Darrin Fullerton, VP Student Affairs, 417-540-9945

Radio station that is on-air: 102.9 FM

Joplin has set up a Family Wellness Hotline that will begin operating 417-659-5464 at some point on 5/23

Thanks

Pamela Sample

KD0GRQ

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic communication is from the Missouri Department of Social Services,  and is only intended for its addressee. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure by law and/or DSS policy. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agency responsible for delivering this information to its recipient, do not copy, circulate, forward or otherwise disclose this document. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email.