Date   

Re: September VE Testing

James Wiles
 

Hey Jon JW KE0ZZA, I’m not ready to test but is my TI-83 plus a legal calculator to use?


On Sep 20, 2021, at 4:54 PM, Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls@...> wrote:


Hello all,

This is your friendly reminder that the September VE testing session will be tomorrow night at 6:00 PM at Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park.  If you are coming and have not contacted me yet, please do so, so that I can ensure that you have your FRN number and other things that are needed for the session.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, CMRA
(573) 864-4551


Re: September VE Testing

Fred Dittrich
 

Jon

I'll be there.

73

Fred AE0FD


At 04:53 PM 9/20/2021, you wrote:
Hello all,

This is your friendly reminder that the September VE testing session will be tomorrow night at 6:00 PM at Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park.  If you are coming and have not contacted me yet, please do so, so that I can ensure that you have your FRN number and other things that are needed for the session.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, CMRA
(573) 864-4551


Re: What mode is this?

Fred Dittrich
 

Chris

"This"?

73

Fred


At 04:10 PM 9/20/2021, you wrote:
Did it sound like this?

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 3:00:42 PM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] What mode is this?

 
Hi

Can anyone identify this mode on the fldigi waterfall? See around
1650Hz on the attached jpg.

Thanks

73

Fred AE0FD






September VE Testing

Jon Cole
 

Hello all,

This is your friendly reminder that the September VE testing session will be tomorrow night at 6:00 PM at Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park.  If you are coming and have not contacted me yet, please do so, so that I can ensure that you have your FRN number and other things that are needed for the session.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, CMRA
(573) 864-4551


Re: What mode is this?

Chris Swisher
 

Did it sound like this?

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android


From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 3:00:42 PM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] What mode is this?
 
Hi

Can anyone identify this mode on the fldigi waterfall? See around
1650Hz on the attached jpg.

Thanks

73

Fred AE0FD






What mode is this?

Fred Dittrich
 

Hi

Can anyone identify this mode on the fldigi waterfall? See around 1650Hz on the attached jpg.

Thanks

73

Fred AE0FD


Saturday Morning Coffee with Elmers September 18th 08:30

Chris Swisher
 


September Meeting Minutes

John W. Smith
 

Minutes from Tuesday evening's CMRA meeting for September are available at https://k0si.net/cmra-meeting-minutes/ . Click on September for 2021 to view or download.


73,


John, KC0HSB



--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/


Re: Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021

John & Teri Haney
 

I’m in (KE0TVT)


On Sep 16, 2021, at 20:35, Jim Barresi via groups.io <Jimbo0408@...> wrote:

 Count me in Bill. K0MIZ


Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, September 16, 2021, 7:56 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Group,
Our Boone County Office of Emergency Management is working to provide us a scenario for our SET this year which will apply to earthquake preparedness. We are anticipating some downtown activity which may concentrate on HT applications, as well as the county coverage we usually do.

I am asking for your interest in the annual event, and to put November 6, 2021, 9:00 AM to noon, on your calendar. I have the following signed  up so far.
KC0EZE
AD0ZE
AD0UK
K0PHP

So if you can be available for SET-2021 let me know as we develop the ICS205A and assignments. We could use 20 stations, including some at home to receive some messages from the remotes.
73,
bill
BCARES-EC



--
Bill N0AXZ


Re: Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021

Jim Barresi
 

On Thursday, September 16, 2021, 7:56 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Group,
Our Boone County Office of Emergency Management is working to provide us a scenario for our SET this year which will apply to earthquake preparedness. We are anticipating some downtown activity which may concentrate on HT applications, as well as the county coverage we usually do.

I am asking for your interest in the annual event, and to put November 6, 2021, 9:00 AM to noon, on your calendar. I have the following signed  up so far.
KC0EZE
AD0ZE
AD0UK
K0PHP

So if you can be available for SET-2021 let me know as we develop the ICS205A and assignments. We could use 20 stations, including some at home to receive some messages from the remotes.
73,
bill
BCARES-EC



--
Bill N0AXZ


Re: Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021

paul watt
 

Bill I can help as an at home station and/or net control operator.
Thanks and 73
Paul KE0IKG


On Sep 16, 2021 19:56, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:
Group,
Our Boone County Office of Emergency Management is working to provide us a scenario for our SET this year which will apply to earthquake preparedness. We are anticipating some downtown activity which may concentrate on HT applications, as well as the county coverage we usually do.

I am asking for your interest in the annual event, and to put November 6, 2021, 9:00 AM to noon, on your calendar. I have the following signed  up so far.
KC0EZE
AD0ZE
AD0UK
K0PHP

So if you can be available for SET-2021 let me know as we develop the ICS205A and assignments. We could use 20 stations, including some at home to receive some messages from the remotes.
73,
bill
BCARES-EC



--
Bill N0AXZ


Re: Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021

Ralph Howard
 

Count me in.


From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 7:56:38 PM
To: cmra@groups.io <cmra@groups.io>; BCARES Group <bcares@groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021
 
Group,
Our Boone County Office of Emergency Management is working to provide us a scenario for our SET this year which will apply to earthquake preparedness. We are anticipating some downtown activity which may concentrate on HT applications, as well as the county coverage we usually do.

I am asking for your interest in the annual event, and to put November 6, 2021, 9:00 AM to noon, on your calendar. I have the following signed  up so far.
KC0EZE
AD0ZE
AD0UK
K0PHP

So if you can be available for SET-2021 let me know as we develop the ICS205A and assignments. We could use 20 stations, including some at home to receive some messages from the remotes.
73,
bill
BCARES-EC



--
Bill N0AXZ


Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ
 

Group,
Our Boone County Office of Emergency Management is working to provide us a scenario for our SET this year which will apply to earthquake preparedness. We are anticipating some downtown activity which may concentrate on HT applications, as well as the county coverage we usually do.

I am asking for your interest in the annual event, and to put November 6, 2021, 9:00 AM to noon, on your calendar. I have the following signed  up so far.
KC0EZE
AD0ZE
AD0UK
K0PHP

So if you can be available for SET-2021 let me know as we develop the ICS205A and assignments. We could use 20 stations, including some at home to receive some messages from the remotes.
73,
bill
BCARES-EC



--
Bill N0AXZ


CMRA September Zoom Meeting Link

Chris Swisher
 

https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/95659446882?pwd=blZaWU5YNGNjN254Vk5qUWEydjAvZz09
7:00 PM Tuesday September 14th

Quorum Present
Introductions of members/guests
Meeting minutes from last month
Treasurers' Report
Committee Reports
Old Business
New Business
Open Discussion
Adjournment


W4DXCC 2021 Convention Announcement

John W. Smith
 

This link is to info about the W4DXCC convention on Sept. 24-25.


https://madmimi.com/p/1e56d21?pact=60422-164651166-7893005932-47ffbb28ef531f91e58a836de9919fefd8b5a16f


73,


John, KC0HSB




--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/


Re: Technician Class Flyer

John W. Smith
 

I converted the flyer to PDF and posted it on the club site where the
announcement is posted. The direct link to the flyer is:


https://k0si.net/wp-content/uploads/2021-Technician-Class-Flyer.pdf


73,


John, KC0HSB




On 9/9/2021 7:26 PM, Chris Swisher wrote:


Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*From:* Herb Watchinski <herb@sirius-international.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, September 9, 2021 7:13:44 PM
*To:* komu8ce@gmail.com <komu8ce@gmail.com>
*Subject:* Technician Class Flyer

Chris,

I have not yet figured out how to send emails via CMRA so am asking if
you would send this out to all and ask the they each circulate as much
as possible.

*Herb*

**

*Herb Watchinski Jr*

*KE0ZYL *

*5604 Nearpoint Court*

*Columbia, MO 65203-8769*

*573.875.0770 Home*

*573.875.0440 Fax*

*573.355.1166 Mobile*

*herb@sirius-international.com*

*KE0ZYL@ARRL.NET*

--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/


Technician Class Flyer

Chris Swisher
 



Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android


From: Herb Watchinski <herb@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 7:13:44 PM
To: komu8ce@... <komu8ce@...>
Subject: Technician Class Flyer
 

Chris,

 

I have not yet figured out how to send emails via CMRA so am asking if you would send this out to all and ask the they each circulate as much as possible.

 

Herb

 

Herb Watchinski Jr

KE0ZYL

5604 Nearpoint Court

Columbia, MO 65203-8769

573.875.0770 Home

573.875.0440 Fax

573.355.1166 Mobile

herb@...

KE0ZYL@...

 


Re: New Membership VOTE

larsendr2002
 

Yes

Dave KV0S

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021, 11:20 AM Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:
To date we have had 17 members vote. If you have not responded your Vote message to K0SI@..., please do so before September 8th for the three prospective members.


Re: New Membership VOTE

Chris Swisher
 

To date we have had 17 members vote. If you have not responded your Vote message to K0SI@..., please do so before September 8th for the three prospective members.


Re: VE Testing Tonight

Fred Dittrich
 

Jon

I'll be there. Thanks for the reminder.

73

Fred  AE0FD


At 11:09 AM 8/17/2021, you wrote:
All,

Just a friendly reminder that ham radio license VE testing will be tonight at 6:00 PM at the Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park.  If you need any info please let me know.

VE's -- Jon Cole is out of town tonight. I could use an extra VE if you are available.

73,

Logo
Jonathan Williams
Vice President | ADØZE
mobile: (573)514-5773
email: ad0ze@...
Facebook icon   LinkedIn icon   Twitter icon  
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.


81 - 100 of 4497