Subject: 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:11:26 -0500 (EST)
From: ARRL Members Only Web site <memberlist@...>
To: kc0hsb@...

Rod Kittleman, K0ADI, The PIO for Southwest Missouri asked that we help
make everyone aware of the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the
Titanic Amateur Radio Special Event in Branson, MO
If you or your club would like to be part of the event, let Rod and the
crew know. This sounds like a really fun way to promote Amateur Radio.
Dale Bagley, K0KY ARRL MO SM Here's the News Release.

To all Clubs and Ham radio associations:

The Titanic special event will be held this year on the 13th 14th 15th
of April 2012 at the Titanic Museum in Branson, MO The 13th will be a
QRP event and starting at 8am Saturday the 14th running thru Sunday the
15th till around 4 pm will be the main event.

This year we are asking clubs to sponsor a radio and run it the whole
weekend or if we can get a big turn out, make it into blocks of
...time. This is the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic
and we want to make this a huge event. Please ask your club members to
come as a club or an association to be apart of a great event!! More
info to follow as it becomes available. Please contact Richard Vogt
KB9YZE or Rod Kittleman K0ADI for more information. More details can
be found at www.wzeros.com. Send emails to: titanichams@...