Field Day 2011

Pam Sample <kd0grq@...>

Dewy you where missed then and now.
Pam

--- On Sun, 6/26/11, aar7dz@... <aar7dz@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [CMRA] Field Day 2011
To: cmra@...
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 11:46 PM

Well folks I will say that if you don't have Field Day you sure miss a lot.  Being in
                     Bolivar where nothing goes on and they roll up the sidwalks after 7pm Field Day
                     sure would have been welcome.  Yes I miss Field Day even though it is a lot of
                     work.  I tried to find you folks but missed catching up to K0SI.  I missed all the
                     good fellowship and of course the FOOD.  I hear Pam did a great job with the
                     cooking.  Maybe one of these years I will get to make it back up for such a
                     great occasion. 

dewey
                     WM0H

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Dewey Bennett

Well folks I will say that if you don't have Field Day you sure miss a lot.  Being in
                     Bolivar where nothing goes on and they roll up the sidwalks after 7pm Field Day
                     sure would have been welcome.  Yes I miss Field Day even though it is a lot of
                     work.  I tried to find you folks but missed catching up to K0SI.  I missed all the
                     good fellowship and of course the FOOD.  I hear Pam did a great job with the
                     cooking.  Maybe one of these years I will get to make it back up for such a
                     great occasion. 

dewey
                     WM0H

Norman Lampton <normanlampton@...>

Thanks for letting me stop by and please approve my membership at the next meeting. My docket shows that I am in Springfield in trial that day so I can't be there. Worked the 15m radio for a while but no QSO!

Thanks again.

Norm
KC0FNA

To: Central Missouri Radio Association <cmra@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:38 AM
Subject: [CMRA] Field Day 2011

Would like to thank everyone who helped set-up and Tear-down Field Day....Without all your hard work this great event wouldn't be possible. I don't have a clue how we ended up in point standings, & From my perspective who cares as long as your having fun...We had more antenna's up in the air for a total of six, More than I ever witnessed in the short 6-7 years Ive been a member. The event was more contained this year which I thought was nice. Had a great time demonstrating to myself that I had put together a go-kit & Antenna (Buddi-pole) package that was easily deployed and contained everything needed to make several nice contacts. We also lucked out with Mother nature. We started the day looking like rain, Luckily it went around us.....The weather was great. It allowed everyone the comfort to sit around and socialize. Or in the case of one senior club member take a nap (Wont mention who)..Mac, Hope you had a good time..The evening meal went great with lot's of side dishes to choose from, (Didn't see any chips) Sorry for those who weren't able to join us, You missed out on a great time....Thanks again!!!! Corey/ KC0YNS

John W. Smith

I second Corey's grattitude for all the work that went into making Field Day happen.

We did have chips Saturday evening. I had a couple handfuls. All the food was great.

John, KC0HSB

On 6/26/2011 11:38 AM, COREY MESENBRINK wrote:
Would like to thank everyone who helped set-up and Tear-down Field Day....Without all your hard work this great event wouldn't be possible. I don't have a clue how we ended up in point standings, & From my perspective who cares as long as your having fun...We had more antenna's up in the air for a total of six, More than I ever witnessed in the short 6-7 years Ive been a member. The event was more contained this year which I thought was nice. Had a great time demonstrating to myself that I had put together a go-kit & Antenna (Buddi-pole) package that was easily deployed and contained everything needed to make several nice contacts. We also lucked out with Mother nature. We started the day looking like rain, Luckily it went around us.....The weather was great. It allowed everyone the comfort to sit around and socialize. Or in the case of one senior club member take a nap (Wont mention who)..Mac, Hope you had a good time..The evening meal wentgreat with lot's of side dishes to choose from, (Didn't see any chips) Sorry for those who weren't able to join us, You missed out on a great time....Thanks again!!!! Corey/ KC0YNS

Corey

Would like to thank everyone who helped set-up and Tear-down Field Day....Without all your hard work this great event wouldn't be possible. I don't have a clue how we ended up in point standings, & From my perspective who cares as long as your having fun...We had more antenna's up in the air for a total of six, More than I ever witnessed in the short 6-7 years Ive been a member. The event was more contained this year which I thought was nice. Had a great time demonstrating to myself that I had put together a go-kit & Antenna (Buddi-pole) package that was easily deployed and contained everything needed to make several nice contacts. We also lucked out with Mother nature. We started the day looking like rain, Luckily it went around us.....The weather was great. It allowed everyone the comfort to sit around and socialize. Or in the case of one senior club member take a nap (Wont mention who)..Mac, Hope you had a good time..The evening meal went great with lot's of side dishes to choose from, (Didn't see any chips) Sorry for those who weren't able to join us, You missed out on a great time....Thanks again!!!! Corey/ KC0YNS