From: aar7dz@... <aar7dz@...>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Field Day 2011
To: cmra@...
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 11:46 PM

                     Well folks I will say that if you don't have Field Day you sure miss a lot.  Being in
                     Bolivar where nothing goes on and they roll up the sidwalks after 7pm Field Day
                     sure would have been welcome.  Yes I miss Field Day even though it is a lot of
                     work.  I tried to find you folks but missed catching up to K0SI.  I missed all the
                     good fellowship and of course the FOOD.  I hear Pam did a great job with the
                     cooking.  Maybe one of these years I will get to make it back up for such a
                     great occasion.

                     dewey
                     WM0H

Dewey Bennett

                     Well folks I will say that if you don't have Field Day you sure miss a lot.  Being in
                     Bolivar where nothing goes on and they roll up the sidwalks after 7pm Field Day
                     sure would have been welcome.  Yes I miss Field Day even though it is a lot of
                     work.  I tried to find you folks but missed catching up to K0SI.  I missed all the
                     good fellowship and of course the FOOD.  I hear Pam did a great job with the
                     cooking.  Maybe one of these years I will get to make it back up for such a
                     great occasion.

                     dewey
                     WM0H

Norman Lampton <normanlampton@...>

Thanks for letting me stop by and please approve my membership at the next meeting. My docket shows that I am in Springfield in trial that day so I can't be there. Worked the 15m radio for a while but no QSO!

Thanks again.

Norm
KC0FNA