SET 2018

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Group,
This will be my last general email concerning the up coming SET, November 3. The following volunteers should have received an email about the SET group on groups.io. If you have volunteered and you call is on the list herein, but you didn't get an email about the SET groups.io, then let me know. If you want to do the SWT this year, but your call is not on this list, then let me know, still  plenty of time.
The list:
AC0MP – RICHARD
AD0UK - BRIAN
AD0ZE - JON
K0PHP - CHRIS
KC0EZE – ERNEST
KC0HSB - JOHN
KC0LYA – DAVE
KD0BVQ – HANK
KE0FPP - DON
KE0OUF - LEALON
KE0SIY - BILL
KM0R - DON
KV0S - DAVE
N0AXZ - BILL
N0OFJ – JON
NO0I - JOHN
W0TES - TIM
W0ZH - MYRON
WD6BGN – RALPH +
KA9MNZ - CATHY
WY0B - JIM

Newly licensed hams are strongly encouraged to try this out, if you have an inclination toward emergency communications support for our community.

Thanks,

silveyd@...

I would like to assist/participate.  David.  KE0-CYS.  I will try to attend the meeting this month!  And thanks to Jerry C. for initially reaching out to me!!

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

David KE0CYS,
I’ll put you on the list.

Anyone else??