Tower and Feedline test tonight (Wed)

Jim Biggerstaff N0TKN

A new tower for the Jefferson City K0ETY repeater was erected yesterday.  We intend to test the antenna and feed line this evening after the 8PM  K0ETY net.

Check-ins from our distant net participants would be appreciated.  (I am not too worried about guys here in town.)

This net will be conducted using a mobile radio but on the 147.000 repeater frequency (operating in reverse mode) so you can call like you normally would on the repeater.  However, you will not hear any courtesy tones nor will you be able to hear others who check into the net.

We hope to get the repeater moved and in place in the next two weeks.

73,  Jim

Jim Biggerstaff, NØTKN

the_biggerstaffs@...
573-635-8111
1309 Vista Tierra,
Jefferson City, MO 65109

Rob Grimmett

What frequency please,. I don't have the paperwork I picked up at the ares meeting I went to.   I'm in New Florence but I've been sick which is why I've been gone since my first trip to the ares meeting.  But I have my ht that I can check in from if you would like.  Just need the information for it.

73s
Robert Grimmett
N7YZL