New MidMO ARC.Repeater Installed

Jim Biggerstaff N0TKN

Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN

Fred Dittrich

Jim

Which of the Jefferson City repeaters was relocated?

At 01:33 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN

Corey

Fred, I’m 99.9% positive it’s the 00 machine

73  KC0YNS  Corey Mesenbrink
DTS. Digital Traffic System
Missouri Traffic Net 3.963
AssIstant EC for Boone County

At 01:33 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN

Fred Dittrich

Corey

Thanks.

I am unable to hit it from my qth.

At 01:33 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN

Corey

Fred, I’m somewhat surprised your unable to hit that machine....Just a thought,  Are you sure you have the correct - 600 offset? Instead of the more common plus for that frequency if you let the radio provide the auto settings...

At 01:33 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN

Fred Dittrich

Corey

I just upped it to 50w and was barely able to hear it on my vertical. 50% copy. My QTH is near Columbia College.

At 01:33 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN

Jim Biggerstaff N0TKN

147.00 with a negative offset,  127.3 ctcss tone.  We have been getting good coverage reports with checkins from North Howard County and Clark tonight.  We do appreciate all who checked in.
73,  Jim

Ralph Howard

Well done!  The 147.00 repeater is a valuable addition to my coverage tool box.  My qth is about 7 miles west of Clark, just about at the Rudolf Bendet conservation area.

I am running a super J pole up about 25'.  Rig is Kenwood TS 2000 running 100 watts.

73
Ralph Howard
WD6BGN
ARRL EC Howard County, MO

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Tablet

147.00 with a negative offset,  127.3 ctcss tone.  We have been getting good coverage reports with checkins from North Howard County and Clark tonight.  We do appreciate all who checked in.
73,  Jim

Fred Dittrich

Jim

My qth is near Columbia College in Columbia and with my base vertical I can hit it with 50 w, but with only 50% copy.

Keep up the good work.

At 12:25 AM 11/8/2018, you wrote:
147.00 with a negative offset,  127.3 ctcss tone.  We have been getting good coverage reports with checkins from North Howard County and Clark tonight.  We do appreciate all who checked in.
73,  Jim

Don Bryan

I agree with Ralph!  It is nice to finally be able to get into the 147.000 repeater!  I am about 3 miles South of Clark in very Northern Boone County.  I have a Super J pole at an elevation of about 870 ft (30’ above grade level) and running 65 watts on a Yaesu FTM-3100.

73
Don Bryan
KE0FPP