Hi

For the old timers in the club, see http://obsolescence.wixsite.com/obsolescence/pidp-11 I saw this mentioned on yesterday's Security Now podcast.

paul watt

That's cool!! Thanks for sharing Fred.
73
Paul KE0IKG

Hillman, Richard E.

Thanks Fred

I still have a lot of PDP tapes, the large rolls, somewhere in my basement, unless my wife finally got rid of them.  Worked with all the Dec computers from the original Lincoln Lab prototype to the Minc.  Most of my work was with the PDP16.

Richard AC0MP

On Jan 23, 2019, at 1:30 PM, paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:

That's cool!! Thanks for sharing Fred.
73
Paul KE0IKG

Nathan Odle

I have a pidp-8 that I built.  It does run and is a nice kit.  The enclosure isn’t how I would do it, and I would prefer a full-size front panel, but overall not bad. Nice to see he did an 11!

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 7:38 PM Hillman, Richard E. <hillmanr@...> wrote:
Thanks Fred

I still have a lot of PDP tapes, the large rolls, somewhere in my basement, unless my wife finally got rid of them.  Worked with all the Dec computers from the original Lincoln Lab prototype to the Minc.  Most of my work was with the PDP16.

Richard AC0MP

On Jan 23, 2019, at 1:30 PM, paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:

That's cool!! Thanks for sharing Fred.
73
Paul KE0IKG

M PETER HIGGINS

Fred,
Thanks for the memories.  I worked with the PDP-8s and PDP-11s with C/PM back in the day...oh my gosh, so long ago.  Add to that the Univacs, IBM 360 line, the Data Generals, the Burroughs and HPs...yep the memories!
Pete Higgins
Columbia, MO - Honolulu, HI