Congratulations

Corey

Congratulations to Don & Denise Moore for their entering into Marriage together, May they have a long, Happy life together....

PS. Denise, Please reconsider Columbia Missouri as you Home, Don is a valuable asset to our Community of Amateur radio operators. He will be greatly missed!!

Corey, KC0YNS.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Well...  News to me.  I knew "things" were happening, but did not realize it was at this level!

Congrats to the new couple!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:56 AM Corey via Groups.Io <kc0yns=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Congratulations to Don & Denise Moore for their entering into Marriage together, May they have a long, Happy life together....

PS. Denise, Please reconsider Columbia Missouri as you Home, Don is a valuable asset to our Community of Amateur radio operators. He will be greatly missed!!

Corey, KC0YNS.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

paul watt

Gongratulations Don and Denise!!
Paul KE0IKG

On Jan 28, 2019 10:56, "Corey via Groups.Io" <kc0yns@...> wrote:
Congratulations to Don & Denise Moore for their entering into Marriage together, May they have a long, Happy life together....

PS. Denise, Please reconsider Columbia Missouri as you Home, Don is a valuable asset to our Community of Amateur radio operators. He will be greatly missed!!

Corey, KC0YNS.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

AD0UK

Congratulations Don & Denise, here is wishing you a Long and Happy life together!!

Brian
AD0UK

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:56 AM Corey via Groups.Io <kc0yns=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Congratulations to Don & Denise Moore for their entering into Marriage together, May they have a long, Happy life together....

PS. Denise, Please reconsider Columbia Missouri as you Home, Don is a valuable asset to our Community of Amateur radio operators. He will be greatly missed!!

Corey, KC0YNS.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Jon Cole

Congratulations Don.  May your marriage be a long and happy one. Emoji

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 12:58:11 PM CST, AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:

Congratulations Don & Denise, here is wishing you a Long and Happy life together!!

Brian
AD0UK

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:56 AM Corey via Groups.Io <kc0yns=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Congratulations to Don & Denise Moore for their entering into Marriage together, May they have a long, Happy life together....

PS. Denise, Please reconsider Columbia Missouri as you Home, Don is a valuable asset to our Community of Amateur radio operators. He will be greatly missed!!

Corey, KC0YNS.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

John Beatty

Congratulations Don.  Happy for you both to get a new chapter in your lives to enjoy together.
John B.  NO0I

--

dee bergstrand

Congratulations Don & Denise. Wish you the best!

Dee
KC0DEO

On Jan 29, 2019, at 4:54 PM, John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:

[...]

Don - KM0R

Thanks for all the well wishes folks!   I have some absolutely wonderful friends here and will miss you all!  I will be in touch via DMR when possible.  I did not have the time check on the DMR repeaters yet but will be doing so when I get back out there.

My last day at Job Point is March 1 (though I may continue working for Job Point remotely) and I'll be moving as soon thereafter as possible.

73,
Don - KM0R

Henry Taylor <hank008@...>

Don, or anybody,

I must have missed a message before this one.  Where is Don going ?

Hank

On 1/31/19 1:12 PM, Don - KM0R wrote:
Thanks for all the well wishes folks!   I have some absolutely wonderful friends here and will miss you all!  I will be in touch via DMR when possible.  I did not have the time check on the DMR repeaters yet but will be doing so when I get back out there.

My last day at Job Point is March 1 (though I may continue working for Job Point remotely) and I'll be moving as soon thereafter as possible.

73,
Don - KM0R

Chris Swisher

Hank,
In a moment of weakness (and an apparent lapse of good judgement) Denise said "I do" to our esteemed friend, Don. I'm told there were no shotguns involved, and the smiles appeared heartfelt. I believe Don will be enjoying the one season afforded Phoenix, Arizona, which is referred to as "sunny".

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 1:30 PM Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:

Don, or anybody,

I must have missed a message before this one.  Where is Don going ?

Hank

On 1/31/19 1:12 PM, Don - KM0R wrote:
Thanks for all the well wishes folks!   I have some absolutely wonderful friends here and will miss you all!  I will be in touch via DMR when possible.  I did not have the time check on the DMR repeaters yet but will be doing so when I get back out there.

My last day at Job Point is March 1 (though I may continue working for Job Point remotely) and I'll be moving as soon thereafter as possible.

73,
Don - KM0R

Corey

Chris, Very Good explanation!!!! Corey

On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 2:07 PM, Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:

[...]

Let me know what you find out there, so I can pass it on to my brother - AG7MU!!

73,

Brian
AD0UK