630 meter activity today

John Beatty

This is a screen grab from the WSPR app on my iPhone.

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Hey John, it might be helpful for some of our newer folks, or maybe just old ignoramuses like me, if you'd explain what this is actually telling us and the significance of it.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 12:09 PM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
This is a screen grab from the WSPR app on my iPhone.

John Beatty

Sure, it’s one of two new bands available to hams, but low power. Here’s a link from the ARRL.