Topics

Last Man Standing - KA6LMS testing

John Beatty

Season 8 of "Last Man Standing"  KA6LMS will be conducting on the air testing of their on-set station on Aug. 13 at 1830 local.  They plan to post band and frequencies on their Facebook page and Twitter @KA6LMS.   All ICOM gear this year which.

John - NO0I

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Interesting.  What band do they typically transmit on?

I had no idea this was going on.  Wish I'd heard of it sooner.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 3:01 PM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
Season 8 of "Last Man Standing"  KA6LMS will be conducting on the air testing of their on-set station on Aug. 13 at 1830 local.  They plan to post band and frequencies on their Facebook page and Twitter @KA6LMS.   All ICOM gear this year which.

John - NO0I

John Beatty

They try 20 first and sometimes 40 Gary.  If you search for Last Man Standing on Facebook tomorrow he says he will post a frequency.