MO Severe Wx Awareness Week March 2-6

John Beatty

This week is Severe Weather Awareness Week for Missouri (my sister-in-law reminded me).  Here is the link.

https://www.weather.gov/lsx/severeweek

The statewide tornado drill is scheduled for Tue, March 3rd, at 10:00am CST.

John - NO0I

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

John and all,
Stirling, our liaison with ECC, advised me last week that they would not be sounding the sirens on Tuesday, but rather activate their sirens as the normally will do monthly on the first Wednesday at 12:00 noon. (this Wednesday).
Bill N0AXZ

--
Bill