From: <WA0E@...>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 8:00 AM
Subject: RE: Hamfest
To: Bill McFarland <billmcfarland10@...>

Bill,

Due to the COVID-19 virus and the CDC recommendation of cancelling events with more than 50 present, we made the decision this morning to cancel the Boonville, MO hamfest scheduled for 3/21/2020.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our hamfest next year.

Tom, WAØE

--

Bill

--
Bill

AD0UK

I believe that if you choose to meet then that is your choice, yes it is less than 50 people, but due to the serious nature of the pandemic - I am making an official statement that the CMRA is not going to support the event.  We should take this event seriously, at this time we are fortunate to not have anyone we know impacted by this situation, I would like to keep it that way.  The purpose of considering this is to prevent the spread of disease and taking the responsible stance of supporting the recommendations of the CDC and not meeting if it is not necessary.

73

Brian
AD0UK

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 8:38 AM Ralph Howard <wd6bgn@...> wrote:
[...]

Ok on the go kit show and tell.  Might be a better summertime picnic show anyway.  Looks cold this Sat.

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

Due to the COVID-19 virus and the CDC recommendation of cancelling events with more than 50 present, we made the decision this morning to cancel the Boonville, MO hamfest scheduled for 3/21/2020.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our hamfest next year.

Tom, WAØE

I see in the hamfest website to send you my telephone number if I want a table. I would like a table to sell a few things.

573 424-5959

Bill McFarland N0AXZ

Columbia. ARES-EC

Are the tables inside?

Thanks,

Bill

--

Bill

--
Bill

Scott Vince

I must add medical professionals are the only ones you should listen to. Patients can be positive and show no symptoms. No one else should be putting up recommendations of what to do that are not trained

Scott