Topics

VE Testing This Week

Jon Cole

Hello all,

1) A reminder to VEs that we have testing tonight and tomorrow night.

2) The test session tomorrow night has been been moved to the Hyvee at 25 Conley Road, Columbia, MO.

3) The ARRL website has the wrong date for our test sessions.  They show it as happening on Wednesday.  I have emailed them to get it corrected.  I'm guessing that leap year threw off their calendar program.

4) Would one of our webmasters please update our web pages to reflect the change in location.  I expect it will need to be changed for next month as well, according to my crystal ball.

5) In the great words of Douglas Adams' 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy', Don't Panic.Emoji

Thank you all.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
(573) 864-4551

John W. Smith

I'll make the change on the club site as soon as I can this afternoon.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

John

--
This message came to you from