From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Jon Cole via Groups.Io <colepls@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 10:39:29 AM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] Testing Tonight and Wednesday Lunches

Hello all,

I just checked with the Hyvee on Conley Road. The cafeteria area is shutting down after tonight. The testing session tonight at 7:00 is good to go, but the Wednesday lunches are now on hiatus. You can get food from the deli and take it out but not eat in the cafeteria area.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

Ralph Howard

I will be dining at Kobe Japanese on Wed.  They are going to have an open dining room.
If anybody wants to join me.
73

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

Well I guess I won't have lunch at High Vee after all.  Bummer.

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN