Learn about COVID-19 immunity issues

Fred Dittrich

Hi

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KBLtUBr1Os Does Getting COVID-19 Make You Immune to It? | SciShow News

Medical professionals will appreciate the dozen or so citations visible when they click Show More which is right below the program title.

Scott Vince

I live this every day.
Scott
W9EQD

On Apr 27, 2020, at 19:45, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KBLtUBr1Os Does Getting COVID-19 Make You Immune to It? | SciShow News

Medical professionals will appreciate the dozen or so citations visible when they click Show More which is right below the program title.

Fred Dittrich

Scott

We all appreciate your vital service and the nasty risks you take every day. Thank you.

At 07:55 PM 4/27/2020, you wrote:
I live this every day.
Scott
W9EQD
On Apr 27, 2020, at 19:45, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KBLtUBr1Os Does Getting COVID-19 Make You Immune to It? | SciShow News

Medical professionals will appreciate the
dozen or so citations visible when they click Show More which is right below the program title.

Allan Schwartz

Hello to All,
     I am N0KAK, and have not been on the air for a bunch of years. Have been cleaning out things with the COVID 19 down time, and have box full of dipole antennas and wires galore.

Does anyone want the grab bag of things.
Free By the way.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Allan Schwartz, DDS, CRNA

Associate Professor Center for Advanced Dental Education at Saint Louis University;

Sedation Consult Dental Anesthesia Training

(573) 268-4899

ddscrna@...
SedationConsult@...

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer, cell phone, or electronic memory device.

COVID-19 Make You Immune to It? | SciShow News

Medical professionals will appreciate the dozen or so citations
visible when they click Show More which is right below the program title.

William Johnson

Hello, KE0PKO here.  I'm interested in the items your getting rid of if they are still available.

73, William Johnson