CMRA Christmas Party Plans

AD0UK

I would like to open the floor for recommendations for venues to hold the Annual Christmas Party for CMRA in December and start working on getting the reservations and planning started so we don't have an event like last year.  Look forward to your input, we will discuss this and start the process as soon as we have some ideas.  HyVee has been placed back on the options list - IF, and ONLY IF the guarantee that we don't have the same service we have receive the last few times. So take that into consideration while submitting your recommendations.

73

Brian
ADØUK

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

I guess I missed something.  What was the issue with the service the last few years?

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 9:03 PM AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:
I would like to open the floor for recommendations for venues to hold the Annual Christmas Party for CMRA in December and start working on getting the reservations and planning started so we don't have an event like last year.  Look forward to your input, we will discuss this and start the process as soon as we have some ideas.  HyVee has been placed back on the options list - IF, and ONLY IF the guarantee that we don't have the same service we have receive the last few times. So take that into consideration while submitting your recommendations.

73

Brian
ADØUK

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Brian,
I would vote for HyVee again.
bill n0axz

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 9:03 PM AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:
I would like to open the floor for recommendations for venues to hold the Annual Christmas Party for CMRA in December and start working on getting the reservations and planning started so we don't have an event like last year.  Look forward to your input, we will discuss this and start the process as soon as we have some ideas.  HyVee has been placed back on the options list - IF, and ONLY IF the guarantee that we don't have the same service we have receive the last few times. So take that into consideration while submitting your recommendations.

73

Brian
ADØUK

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

I agree with Bill, HyVee has been good to us in the past. I enjoyed my time at last year's event, but it was a bit less than ideal with them (OG) being unprepared to deal with us. Then we were all split up into separate tables that made a challenge of socializing outside of two or three other people.