I am interested in testing, KE0ZZA

James Wiles

Was assuming testing wouldn’t be till June, is the date June 16th, the third Tuesday

AD0UK

James,

  We are still discussing the options for testing - please watch the CMRA website - https://k0si.net/ for any updates on location and timing of testing.  We are also wanting to get back to testing, but have unplanned limitations to overcome.  We hope to get back at it as soon as we can!!!

Thanks for the patience, look forward to testing you!!

73

Brian
ADØUK

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 7:53 PM James Wiles <wilesjw@...> wrote:
Was assuming testing wouldn’t be till June, is the date June 16th, the third Tuesday

James Wiles

So Brain AD0UK, I eavesdropped on a conversation about testing possibly doing it outside with tables in a parking lot or have folks stay in their car as an option. I attend the Salvation Army Church, 1108 W. Ash in Columbia, and have keys to the place. Several options, one is we have a room we could use, or the parking lot, tables, chairs And setup available, for no fee. Space can be used for meetings (until the other site is available) and or testing. An Option and for thought.

AD0UK

James,

  Thanks for the offer, I will discuss it with the board/officers - this sounds like a good interim fix and could prove to be an avenue to utilize until we can find a more permanent solution.  I will get back with you and let you know.  Much Appreciated.

73
Brian
ADØUK