From: main@CMRA.groups.io [mailto:main@CMRA.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Jett
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 11:07 AM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io
Subject: [CMRA] Corey kc0yns

Has anyone heard that Corey has passed away? my neighbors are related to him and was telling me

that he had passed away earlier this week.

Bob K0YBN

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Group,
Corey, KC0YNS, has passed away. I’ll be sending a more formal announcement later today.
Bill

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:14 PM John Darby <jdarby632@...> wrote:

Thanks for letting me know.   I knew Corey for a long time before he got involved with Ham radio.

John Darby

KS0I

Has anyone heard that Corey has passed away? my neighbors are related to him and was telling me

that he had passed away earlier this week.

Bob K0YBN

Bill

Ralph Howard

Damn,
This makes three ham friends that have moved to a higher frequency in the past 30 days.
Farewell Corey, Farewell Robby, Farewell Dave.

73
Ralph
WD6BGN