FIeld Day 2020 - KOMU Spot

AD0UK

I wanted to say that I appreciate what Ernest did when volunteering for the spot to let a reporter come in and ask about Field Day 2020 - here is a link for the spot on KOMU - Field Day 2020 - KOMU

Awesome representation and Thanks again!!

Brian
ADØUK

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Yes, Ernest well done. 
Bill N0AXZ

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 9:18 AM AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:
I wanted to say that I appreciate what Ernest did when volunteering for the spot to let a reporter come in and ask about Field Day 2020 - here is a link for the spot on KOMU - Field Day 2020 - KOMU

Brian
ADØUK

--
Bill

Chris Swisher

Perhaps you should use air quotes around the word volunteer. Thanks for saying yes, KC0EZE!

Brian
ADØUK

Ralph Howard

Well done!

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 9:57:12 AM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] FIeld Day 2020 - KOMU Spot

Perhaps you should use air quotes around the word volunteer. Thanks for saying yes, KC0EZE!

Brian
ADØUK

AD0UK

ok correction Thanks for "Volunteering"

Brian
ADØUK

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 9:57 AM Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:

Brian
ADØUK