KC0YNS Estate Sale

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Group,
The Estate is offering the sale of Corey's amateur radio equipment to the club members first on this coming Saturday, at 9:00 at his house.

Due to the current COVID-19 guidelines, we are asking that you wear masks, and observe the one-wavelength at 144 Mhz distancing. We have not moved any equipment, so you will find it where Corey last used it, primarily in his shack/garage. This is not a big room, so we will restrict entry to 6  people at a time. Attached is a sheet showing many, but not all, of the things you will find there. With the help of K0PHP, there is an estimated value of each item given. These values are not totally firm, but we want to be fair to the estate.
Not listed are the towers and antennas you will see outside. They are still in the air at this time, and disassembly has not yet been planned.

Hope to see you there, Saturday 7/11/2020.

KE0SIY <wjustus573@...>

Bill,

Thanks for the info. I've probably missed it in prior comms but what is the address of the sale?

Bill
KE0SIY

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 7:51 PM Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:
[...]

13901 N Robison Rd
Hallsville

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 9:20 PM KE0SIY <wjustus573@...> wrote:
[...]

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

I'd love to come to this sale, but K0PHP is a task master and I'll have to be south of town.  I'm sure there won't be any issues in getting the stuff into the hands of good hams.

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 7:51 PM Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks!

Bill
KEOSIY

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 10:16 PM Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:
[...]

James Wiles

Sorry, tried to check in last night on the net, but did have questions.  The estate sale (Corey Fest) is this an auction, or how will the equipment be sold?

[...]

<Corey M Ham Radios.xlsx>

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

It’s not an auction. Equipment is on benches as Corey lay used them and I guess it is first come first serve. We have published to this list approximate values of some of the equipment based on recent QRZ.COM sales.
Bill N0AXZ

--
Bill

James Wiles

Ok great, thanks

On Jul 9, 2020, at 9:59 AM, James Wiles <wilesjw@...> wrote:

[...]

Boback

Hey JW. How is that radio working for you?

Bob Ackerman, N6VZO