From: Jim Branson - N0LBY <james.v.branson@...>
Date: Aug 9, 2020 15:19
Subject: [MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR
To: MMARC-JC <mmarc-jc@...>

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

dooda day

Hank has been a good friend for many years.  I will really miss him.

Dave

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:28 PM paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:
I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
73
Paul KE0IKG

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Mike Morgan

Sad to read of Hank’s passing. God’s speed. Mike.

On Aug 9, 2020, at 3:32 PM, dooda day <wittend@...> wrote:

Hank has been a good friend for many years.  I will really miss him.

Dave

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:28 PM paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:
I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
73
Paul KE0IKG

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Ralph Howard

I didn't know Hank real well, i thought well of him.
Fairwell Hank.

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Don - KM0R

Thanks for passing this along Paul!

I first met Hank before he got his ham radio license, working the MS Bike Ride.  Hank volunteered as one of the mobile doctors we had on the route one year and I believe it was the following year that he got his license shortly after the MS Bike Ride. After receiving his Tech license, Hank and Marie worked the MS Bike ride together.

73,

Don – KM0R

I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.

73

Paul KE0IKG

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Bob Jett

Hi all, Please let me know about any arrangements for Hank as the office of emergency manager wants to send flowers or a card from our cert team.
thamks Bob Jett k0ybn

I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
73
Paul KE0IKG

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness. Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family. He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Henry Taylor <hank008@...>

Dave,
I am Hank's brother, Dave. You may remember me; sold me your Grumman canoe a few yeas ago (came in very handy during floods over the past couple summers, so thanks!).

 Going through some of Hank's docs and emails today and saw yours.

He thought the world of you and spoke of you often with affection for you personally and a bit of awe for your tech expertise.

Thanks for your kind words about Hank to the radio group which was such a major part of his life for the past decade or so.

Hope this finds you well,

Dave Taylor

泰 勒
大胡子

On Aug 9, 2020, at 3:32 PM, dooda day <wittend@...> wrote:

Hank has been a good friend for many years.  I will really miss him.

Dave

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:28 PM paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:
I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
73
Paul KE0IKG

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Chris Swisher

Dave,
Your family has endured a lot, and I hope to share with you the things I learned from Hank when I was there last winter. He invited me over to look through some stuff he had decided to give away, as it no longer gave him joy. That came from Marie, I anticipate. Rather than accept a cash payment for the equipment, he asked me to donate to the CMRA, and I did. We spent the evening talking over a large number of topics we had in common, and some we didn't. Hank was very relaxed around the wood fire. It was one of my favorite memories of him, and I will miss hearing him greatly. May God grant you and your family peace through this time of sorrow, and feel the joy of him and Marie being reunited.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 2:52 PM Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:
[...]

Jon Cole

Hank was liked and respected. He offered his help where needed when he could and he will be missed

Jon Cole, N0OFJ