[MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR

paul watt

I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
Paul KE0IKG

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Aug 9, 2020 15:19
Subject: [MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR
To: MMARC-JC <mmarc-jc@...>
Cc:

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

The obituary will be forthcoming this week. 

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMARC-JC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mmarc-jc+unsubscribe@....
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmarc-jc/3c759689-4141-4f38-ae9b-d7e50580e2fbn%40googlegroups.com.

dooda day

Hank has been a good friend for many years.  I will really miss him.

Dave

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:28 PM paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:
I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness.  Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family.  He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMARC-JC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mmarc-jc+unsubscribe@....
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmarc-jc/3c759689-4141-4f38-ae9b-d7e50580e2fbn%40googlegroups.com.

Mike Morgan

Sad to read of Hank’s passing. God’s speed. Mike.

On Aug 9, 2020, at 3:32 PM, dooda day <wittend@...> wrote:

Dave

Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--

Ralph Howard

I didn't know Hank real well, i thought well of him.
Fairwell Hank.

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Morgan <cavecritter@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 4:16:55 PM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] [MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR

Sad to read of Hank’s passing. God’s speed. Mike.

Dave

Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--

Don - KM0R

Thanks for passing this along Paul!

I first met Hank before he got his ham radio license, working the MS Bike Ride.  Hank volunteered as one of the mobile doctors we had on the route one year and I believe it was the following year that he got his license shortly after the MS Bike Ride. After receiving his Tech license, Hank and Marie worked the MS Bike ride together.

Don – KM0R

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul watt
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 13:28
To: CMRA Reflector <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] [MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR

Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--

Bob Jett

Hi all, Please let me know about any arrangements for Hank as the office of emergency manager wants to send flowers or a card from our cert team.
thamks Bob Jett k0ybn

----- Original Message -----
To: "CMRA Reflector" <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 3:28:25 PM
Subject: [CMRA] [MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR

Paul KE0IKG

To: MMARC-JC <mmarc-jc@googlegroups.com>
Cc:

Hank Taylor, KD0BVQ, passed away peacefully shortly after midnight Sunday morning at his residence in Ashland following a lengthy illness. Our deepest sympathy to Hank’s family. He is now reunited with his beloved XYL, Marie, who preceded him last October.

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [ mailto:mmarc-jc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com | mmarc-jc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com ] .
To view this discussion on the web visit [ https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmarc-jc/3c759689-4141-4f38-ae9b-d7e50580e2fbn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer | https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmarc-jc/3c759689-4141-4f38-ae9b-d7e50580e2fbn%40googlegroups.com ] .

Henry Taylor <hank008@...>

Dave,
I am Hank's brother, Dave. You may remember me; sold me your Grumman canoe a few yeas ago (came in very handy during floods over the past couple summers, so thanks!).

Going through some of Hank's docs and emails today and saw yours.

He thought the world of you and spoke of you often with affection for you personally and a bit of awe for your tech expertise.

Thanks for your kind words about Hank to the radio group which was such a major part of his life for the past decade or so.

Hope this finds you well,

Dave Taylor

泰 勒
大胡子

Dave

Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--

Chris Swisher

Dave,
Your family has endured a lot, and I hope to share with you the things I learned from Hank when I was there last winter. He invited me over to look through some stuff he had decided to give away, as it no longer gave him joy. That came from Marie, I anticipate. Rather than accept a cash payment for the equipment, he asked me to donate to the CMRA, and I did. We spent the evening talking over a large number of topics we had in common, and some we didn't. Hank was very relaxed around the wood fire. It was one of my favorite memories of him, and I will miss hearing him greatly. May God grant you and your family peace through this time of sorrow, and feel the joy of him and Marie being reunited.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 2:52 PM Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:
Dave,
I am Hank's brother, Dave. You may remember me; sold me your Grumman canoe a few yeas ago (came in very handy during floods over the past couple summers, so thanks!).

He thought the world of you and spoke of you often with affection for you personally and a bit of awe for your tech expertise.

Thanks for your kind words about Hank to the radio group which was such a major part of his life for the past decade or so.

Dave Taylor

泰 勒
大胡子

Dave

Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--

Jon Cole

Hank was liked and respected. He offered his help where needed when he could and he will be missed

Jon Cole, N0OFJ 

On Aug 11, 2020, at 3:17 PM, Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:

Dave,
Your family has endured a lot, and I hope to share with you the things I learned from Hank when I was there last winter. He invited me over to look through some stuff he had decided to give away, as it no longer gave him joy. That came from Marie, I anticipate. Rather than accept a cash payment for the equipment, he asked me to donate to the CMRA, and I did. We spent the evening talking over a large number of topics we had in common, and some we didn't. Hank was very relaxed around the wood fire. It was one of my favorite memories of him, and I will miss hearing him greatly. May God grant you and your family peace through this time of sorrow, and feel the joy of him and Marie being reunited.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 2:52 PM Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:
Dave,

Dave Taylor

泰 勒
大胡子

Dave

Paul KE0IKG

Cc:

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

--