CMRA Newsletter Archives Updated

John W. Smith

At our CMRA meeting earlier this month Brian (AD0UK) announced a former club member sent electronic copies of a number of newsletters from past years. Brian passed them along to me, and they're now on our Newsletter Archive page at https://k0si.net/newsletter-archive/ .

We now have newsletters dating from 1989 through 2011. Previously we had newsletters going back to 1996.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Thanks, John!

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:46 AM John W. Smith <kc0hsb@...> wrote:
At our CMRA meeting earlier this month Brian (AD0UK) announced a former
club member sent electronic copies of a number of newsletters from past
years. Brian passed them along to me, and they're now on our Newsletter
Archive page at https://k0si.net/newsletter-archive/ .

We now have newsletters dating from 1989 through 2011. Previously we had
newsletters going back to 1996.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...