Technician Class This Fall

John W. Smith

Last night on our regular Wednesday night net, Herb (KE0ZYL) gave info about the technician license class at the Columbia Area Career Center this fall. You can now find info on our club site at https://k0si.net/2021/08/amateur-radio-license-class/ .

Feel free to pass along the link to anyone you think might be interested.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

Jared Reynolds

October 21st is a Thursday. Does it start on the 18th? This would need to be updated on the career center page.

Jared Reynolds
573.673.7840