Sedalia Hamfest

John W. Smith

OK, sorry, the attachment apparently didn't get forwarded. At least it didn't come through in my e-mail. I'll see if their club can send me the attachment in another form.

On 10/2/2021 10:05 AM, Central Missouri Radio Association wrote:
I was asked to pass along the flyer for the upcoming Sedalia Hamfest
on the 16th, but the flyer was in the body of the e-mail, and I'm not
able to forward it for some reason. Attached is an image of the flyer
which I hope will suffice. The print probably shows up as small, so
you can enlarge on your computer or other device, or print it out.

Attachments:
Sedalia HamFest.png: https://CMRA.groups.io/g/main/attachment/4438/0

--
This message came to you from