Club Banners For Review

Jon Cole

They have two primary versions: black and gold, and red and blue. I chose the one that matched our color scheme. 

Jon Cole

On Nov 12, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Jon,
Is the ARRL logo supposed to be black and gold?
Good job. 
 Bill

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 12:45 PM Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Attached are pdf copies the proposed banners for the clubs.  The skinny one is 8 inches wide and designed to go on the front of a canopy, so that it is still readable when people are standing in front of a booth.  The wide one is 2 feet tall by 8 feet wide and intended to go on the front of a table, but it can be hung separately.  the information is brought in from the sides by a foot so that if a six foot wide table is used, all of the information is still visible.

Let me know what you think.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

--
Bill

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Jon,
Is the ARRL logo supposed to be black and gold?
Good job. 
 Bill

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 12:45 PM Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Attached are pdf copies the proposed banners for the clubs.  The skinny one is 8 inches wide and designed to go on the front of a canopy, so that it is still readable when people are standing in front of a booth.  The wide one is 2 feet tall by 8 feet wide and intended to go on the front of a table, but it can be hung separately.  the information is brought in from the sides by a foot so that if a six foot wide table is used, all of the information is still visible.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

--
Bill

Fred Dittrich

Jon

Nice layouts.

Fred AE0FD

At 12:45 PM 11/9/2021, you wrote:

Hello all,

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

Ralph Howard

I like it.

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Herb Watchinski Jr <herb@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 1:03:47 PM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io>; Main <main@bcares.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Club Banners For Review

They all look great.  Impressive job Jon.

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr

KE0ZYL

5604 Nearpoint Court

Columbia, MO 65203-8769

573.875.0770 Home

573.875.0440 Fax

573.355.1166 Mobile

herb@...

KE0ZYL@...

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Cole via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 12:45
To: CMRA Reflector <main@cmra.groups.io>; Main <main@bcares.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] Club Banners For Review

Hello all,

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

Herb Watchinski Jr

They all look great.  Impressive job Jon.

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr

KE0ZYL

5604 Nearpoint Court

Columbia, MO 65203-8769

573.875.0770 Home

573.875.0440 Fax

573.355.1166 Mobile

herb@...

KE0ZYL@...

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Cole via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 12:45
To: CMRA Reflector <main@cmra.groups.io>; Main <main@bcares.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] Club Banners For Review

Hello all,

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

Jon Cole

Hello all,

Jon Cole, N0OFJ