From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of John W. Smith via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 11:45
To: main@CMRA.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Technician Class Fall & Spring 2021 - 2022

Thanks, Herb,

I'll post the relevant info on the club site shortly and will let you know off list when it's up.

On 11/30/2021 11:07 AM, Herb Watchinski Jr wrote:

The dates of the spring 2022 class have been set (expanded to six (6)
sessions).  Classes will be on Thursday evenings, 1830 – 2030,  March
10, 17, & 24, - there will be a spring break on the 30^th and classes
will resume on – April 7, 14, & 21 at the CACC.  March 24^th will be
demo night from 1930 – 2030 and testing will take place on the last
night April 21^st .  Would ask that this be posted on the CMRA
website, and I will post on the ARRL website.  We had students from
Kansas and the St. Louis area in the fall class.

I have also attached the roster from the fall class - several members
wanted the opportunity to contact the attendees.  Of the seventeen
(17) registered, thirteen (13) sat for the exam and eleven (11)
passed.  N0OFJ should be able to identify those that succeeded in
obtaining their ticket.

Thanks to all for your support and involvement, very much appreciated.

*Herb*

**

*Herb Watchinski Jr*

*KE0ZYL *

[...]

[...]