Topics

A piece of medical information

Fred Dittrich

Hi

On the NBC news tonight they said that there is a over abundance of doses of monoclonal antibodies. If this treatment is administered within a week or so of the onset of symptoms it can greatly reduce the effects of COVID-19. This must be infused with an IV in a medical setting. If I come down with the symptoms I plan to contact my primary care physician and ask about the availability of this treatment in Columbia.

James Wiles

May be advised to ask before. Good info thanks