Antenna wire

Don - KM0R <km0r@...>

Are you looking to make a 2M J-Pole out of 300 ohm TV antenna feed line?  MCM electronics has some of the wire on sale!  75ft for $2.01!

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/58-14200&t=1

Don Moore - KMØR

Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>

Don

Thanks a lot for the tip. I have a Jetstream 6m/2m/70cm vertical installed for 2m but have not yet run the coax all the way to my transceiver.

Again, thanks for the tip.

Fred  KD0PAI

Mike Greene <mike4got@...>

Thanks Don, this would be good for a homemade G5RV-----