April VE Test Session

Jon Cole

Hello all,

I just notified the ARRL that we will once again be offering outdoor VE testing at Cosmo Park.  The sessions will be on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.  With the recent changes in FCC rules, we will need to talk to anyone that does not already have an FCC FRN number before the exam session, so it is officially listed as by appointment only.  I'm sure we will have a few kinks to work out on the first session, but I am confident we will be successful.

If anyone wants to join in as an exam taker or as a VE, please let me know.

Thank you.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
(573) 864-4551