August Meeting Minutes

John W. Smith

The minutes for our August meeting are available now at https://k0si.net/cmra-meeting-minutes/ . Click on August for 2022 to view or download.

The observant will notice a stray letter a at the top of the 2022 listings. I'm still trying to figure out how it got there and how to get rid of it. It's a html code mystery to me at the moment.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

Boback

John,

There is a

between May and June in the code (line 351). I don't know why it shows above the table, but I can't find anything else that would do that.
Maybe because it is listed prior to end of the table row which forces it above the row.
On 8/22/2022 6:00 PM, John W. Smith via groups.io wrote:

The minutes for our August meeting are available now at https://k0si.net/cmra-meeting-minutes/ . Click on August for 2022 to view or download.

The observant will notice a stray letter a at the top of the 2022 listings. I'm still trying to figure out how it got there and how to get rid of it. It's a html code mystery to me at the moment.

Thanks, Jim and Bob for pointing out the problem. I'll take care of it a little later this evening when I've finished another project I'm working on. It's amazing what a wrong symbol or two can do.

On 8/22/2022 7:08 PM, Boback wrote:

John,

There is a