Battery Disposal

John W. Smith

Is there somewhere in Columbia where I can dispose of defunct C, AA and AAA rechargeable batteries? Is there a charge for disposal?

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

Ryan Raney

I believe batteries+ will recycle anything rechargable for free. I think bestbuy will also.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 9:25 AM John W. Smith <kc0hsb@...> wrote:
Is there somewhere in Columbia where I can dispose of defunct C, AA and
AAA rechargeable batteries? Is there a charge for disposal?

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

paul watt

Hi John,
Batteries + Bulbs on Nifong recycles batteries.  Rechargeable batteries are free and regular alkaline batteries are 1.85 a pound. I hope that helps.
73'
Paul KE0IKG

On Mar 31, 2021 09:25, "John W. Smith" <kc0hsb@...> wrote:

Is there somewhere in Columbia where I can dispose of defunct C, AA and
AAA rechargeable batteries? Is there a charge for disposal?

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

John W. Smith

Thanks, guys.

John

--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

Neumeyer, Gayla M.

The City of Columbia has household hazardous waste collections on some Saturdays, starting in April.  Batteries are taken no charge.

https://www.como.gov/utilities/stormwater/education/household-hazardous-waste-collection/