BSA Scouting Event for Oct 15

Corey

With the scouting event about two weeks out, On Oct 15Th at 8:00A.M   Just want to verify all those who have already signed up. Thank you to those who have signed up & Thank you to anyone else that could join us with this scouting event (Jamboree on the Air) JOTA..We could use a couple more people.

Joe Casler             KC0WGB
Wes Sherman        AB0SE
Hank Taylor           KD0BVQ
Richard Hillman      AC0MP
Bob Clinton            WX0BC
Dave Larson           KV0S
Jake Surdal            KD0IRU
Bill Mcfarrland        N0AXZ
Norman Lampton    KC0FNA

1)  Hank,KD0BVQ Have you down for organizing a Fox Hunt for the Boy's.   Don Moore has the fox if you would get with him to make sure it shows up, He could also help with an additional fox hunting gear. Antenna's & Receivers.   I have one antenna and radio I'll bring along,  If you think we need more, John Cole  N0OFJ may help with additional gear.

2) Bob, WX0BC  Have you down for bringing one of the HF stations for SSB, CW, & 2 Meter rig and Code Oscillator/Key.  Bob, Will you need an antenna and/or Tuner for your station?

3) Bill, N0AXZ   Your listed to bring your HF go kit for HF and PSK & Laptop, Along with a G5RV antenna and launcher. Your battery powered.

4) Norman KC0FNA   Have you down to bring your QRP Station with Solar & Longwire antenna.

5) Corey KC0YNS   I'm bring my HF go-kit for back up, 706mk11g, power supply, TNC, Auto Tuner. Also will have a portable BuddiPole antenna. Along with some extra Coax.

6) Don  KM0R     Will you bring your Honda Generator with gas

7) Dave KV0S    Dave your bringing the pop-up canopy

8) Does anyone have a 6-8 ft  table they could bring?  I have a 6ft table I'll bring. Don't forget to bring chairs, We don't think they will have any picnic table's for our use.

9) We need at least one more antenna or two if anyone has that available....Let me know...I'll bring along a 40 meter dipole..

10) Everyone is responsible for there own drinks & Snacks....Lunch provided by Don Moore...(10) of us so far..If your bringing anyone along please let me know so Don can have enough food ready for lunch.

11) If you have any Amateur radio gear or Items of interest to the Scouts please bring it along...The goal is to get them interested in Amateur Radio.

That's the list as I have it,  If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them to the group....Thanks again, Corey

Joe Casler <joe.casler@...>

I have an 80M double bazooka antenna and a couple other things I can bring

Joe,  KC0WGB

On Sep 30, 2011, at 20:40, COREY MESENBRINK <kc0yns@...> wrote:

[...]

Norman Lampton <normanlampton@...>

I am good on this but Solar panel did not make it back from Joplin (don't know what happened to it) so I am going to see if I can get a new one at Harbor Freight. So might just be QRP and long wire running off a battery that will need to be recharged.

Norm
KC0FNA
"Words spoken by freemen are the swords that keep tyrants at bay" James Madison

[...]

John Darby <jdarby632@...>

Can you post some information on this event?

Thanks

John Darby   KSØI

[...]

Hillman, Richard E.

Corey:  need directions on how to get there.

Should I bring along the QRP rig I use when walking.  It has the disadvantage that it can only be heard with earphones.

Richard  AC0MP