CMRA - Member at Large Position ****VOTE NOW****

AD0UK

Group,

If you are an active, paid member then please ensure you respond to k0si@... with your vote for the member at large position - The following candidates are on the roster:

Paul Watt - KEØIKG
Ernest Shaw - KEØEZE

Please submit your votes for one of these fine candidates as soon as possible, I need to get the final count before the meeting tomorrow night.

Brian
ADØUK
President, CMRA

Myron Kern

Brian,
This is a difficult choice.  My vote is for Ernest, KE0EZE.
Myron,
W0ZH

On Oct 12, 2020, at 10:39 AM, AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:

Group,

If you are an active, paid member then please ensure you respond to k0si@... with your vote for the member at large position - The following candidates are on the roster:

Paul Watt - KEØIKG
Ernest Shaw - KEØEZE

Please submit your votes for one of these fine candidates as soon as possible, I need to get the final count before the meeting tomorrow night.

Brian
ADØUK
President, CMRA

Ralph Howard

Ernist

Ralph Howard

WD6BGN

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of AD0UK <kc0sjs@...>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 10:39:25 AM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] CMRA - Member at Large Position ****VOTE NOW****

Group,

Paul Watt - KEØIKG

Ernest Shaw - KEØEZE

Brian

ADØUK

President, CMRA

Myron Kern

On Oct 12, 2020, at 10:39 AM, AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:

Group,

Paul Watt - KEØIKG
Ernest Shaw - KEØEZE

Brian
ADØUK
President, CMRA