From: Laura <info@...>
To: COREY MESENBRINK <kc0yns@...>
Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 7:09:35 PM
Subject: Prices for club

Hi Corey,
Here is the pricing for the club members.
If they order as a group & we have a volume run then the shipping will be included.
If they order as individuals & we need to ship 1 or 2 shirts at a time then they will have to cover shipping which is roughly $5.50 for priority shipping.

Ash s/st with logo print only-$10.50 ea.
Ash s/st w/ pocket & logo print-$13.00 ea.
Add call & name to any of above-$8.00 ea.
XXL-add $2.00
XXXL-add $3.00

Long-sleeve-$4.00