From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 3:43:03 PM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] Current high capacity thumb drive scams

Hi

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFY5hd273lI    Fake Flash
Devices Are Everywhere!

Fred Dittrich

Ralph

Try this experiment with one of them:

1)  Format it with Windows
2)  See what Win Explorer reports its size to be after formatting.

This information would be useful for everyone.

At 04:03 PM 7/28/2021, you wrote:

Odd.
I have ordered from Wish the 2tb thumb drives.  All 5 work perfectly.  I use Paypal with Wish and have no unresolved problems.  Sometime I get the wrong product.  I use the refund process and get my refund, mostl within 3 working days.

Get Outlook for Android