D-Star

Corey

It comes with great pleasure to announce that we have a new repeater going on the air very soon in Columbia, Mo.

Please take a few minute to view this Website:  www.dstarinfo.com

Don (KM0R) Has agreed to replace his 442.325 Analog repeater to the new D-Star Digital repeater,

We feel there are many advantages to D-Star.  The possibilities are numerous, Instead of taking all the space on the server, It would be beneficial for those having an interest to spend time doing some research.     More details will follow later, Just wanted to let everyone know the good news for now.

We are working on putting together a presentation on D-Star soon...

Lastly, There are several Club members who have already placed orders for a group buy of  ICM- ID-880H  Some research was done to determine features and benefit's of the various Digital compatible radio's..Vs.. Cost....That's why this model was chosen.....
We have interest in an additional order being placed, I'm thinking this ordered will be placed on Friday Oct 21st.    If anyone has questions, And would like further information, Or if you would like to be added to the list. please let me know via E-mail. Or post to this Group & I'll call you back..

Thank you for you time... 73

Dale Huffington <daledh@...>

Hi, Corey-

Don has not already mentioned it, I would like to be on the list to order an 880H.  I’ll follow up with an order for any accessories that seem necessary.

Thanks and 73,  -Dale

[...]

Norman Lampton <normanlampton@...>

Corey: You might send a note to Dale Bagley so he can put it in the Section News Letter.

Norm
KC0FNA
"Words spoken by freemen are the swords that keep tyrants at bay" James Madison

[...]

Forgot to mention yesterday, It's very important that If and When you Register your D-Star radio, only Register to our Néw Columbia,Mo. Gateway. Feel free to call with questions.. Thanks

73  Corey / KC0YNS