From: Corey <kc0yns@...>
Subject: [CMRA] Dayton Hamfest
To: "Central Missouri Radio Association" <cmra@...>
Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 6:22 PM

If anyone is interested in going to Dayton this year in may and haven't yet secured reservations let me know.  Last year I made reservations very close to the convention center. They are at the Drury inn arriving on Thursday the 19th and leaving Sunday the 22nd. Unfortunately I have decided not to attend this year and will be canceling the reservations. Just thought Before Canceling I would offer them locally. The room is nonsmoking (2) queen beds.  If interested let me know and I'll give you the details,    Thank you,