Topics

Froze Toes 2011

Don Moore <km0r@...>

I have been contacted by the organizers of the Froze Toes Bike Race.  They have requested our help with communications again this year.

Given the short notice, we must move quickly.  The race is Sunday February 27th.  We will need volunteers to be on station around 1145am and should be done by 330pm or 400pm.

Volunteers need a mobile radio, capable of 25 watts or greater with a gain antenna.  This is a simplex operation.  We’ll also be using APRS.

If you would like to volunteer to work the event, please contact me via email ASAP so I can complete the schedule.  I need at least 10 volunteers for a completely staffed event.

73,

Don M.  -  KM0R

Personal <colej@...>

Don,

Count me in wherever you need me.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

On Feb 15, 2011, at 8:51 PM, "Don Moore" <km0r@...> wrote:

I have been contacted by the organizers of the Froze Toes Bike Race.  They have requested our help with communications again this year.

Given the short notice, we must move quickly.  The race is Sunday February 27th.  We will need volunteers to be on station around 1145am and should be done by 330pm or 400pm.

Volunteers need a mobile radio, capable of 25 watts or greater with a gain antenna.  This is a simplex operation.  We’ll also be using APRS.

If you would like to volunteer to work the event, please contact me via email ASAP so I can complete the schedule.  I need at least 10 volunteers for a completely staffed event.

73,

Don M.  -  KM0R

Michael James Hauan <ac0g@...>

Count me in.  I will be working an overnight shift that night so will not linger after the race.

mjh

Michael James Hauan, ACØG
email:  acØg@...
home:  573-642-8150