Topics

Froze Toes is this Sunday!

Don Moore <km0r@...>

I apologize for more emails, but I still need a couple of more volunteers for the bike race this Sunday, February 27th.  We will be operating from about 1145am until around 330pm.  The race is usually over by then…  You’ll need a mobile 2 meter radio in your vehicle and an antenna with a little gain to work the event as we run a simplex net.

The operators I have confirmed at this time are:

N0YZS

AE0S

N0AXZ

KE0MI

KM0R

KC0MGG

N0PBM

N0OFJ

N0UBC

KV0S

If you can work the event with us, we’d be glad to have you!  Please send me an email to km0r@... to let me know of your interest in participating.  If you already emailed me and are not on the list above, please email me again as I have missed your original email.

Thanks and 73,

Don M. – KM0R