Fulton repeater

David Phelps

147.315 positive is back at Millersburg.  Negative is shut down at this time.

On 5:57PM, Sun, Aug 9, 2020 Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Although this is not directly ham radio related, I thought I would offer a wireless keypad garage door opener that I bought a year ago and was unable to use with my garage doors (my system is too old).  Free to a good home.
It is a keypad with a programmable security code that triggers your garage door to open and close like the clicker in your car would.  I would normally just bring it to a club meeting, but since we're not meeting in person, it is kind of hard to do.

Universal  - by Chamberlain
Garage Door Wireless Keypad

Jon Cole, N0OFJ