Topics

G0BUX on the cover of Radcom

larsendr2002

CMRA and BCARES members
(Sorry for the cross posting)

Some of you remember Bob Clinton W0BUX/G0BUX, a member of CMRA and BCARES that moved to England a few years ago. Bob travels back to Missouri to visit relatives about twice a year.  He attended the Boy Scout Jamboree on the Air event last October.

Bob has also made a donation of a small compact APRS tracker to the BCARES Balloon Project.

I just got my copy of Radcom the British equivalent of QST.  Radcom has a article called "Start Up" and in the Start Up cover box is a APRS bubble tag that list G0BUX's weather station.  In the article the author acknowledges a talk given by Bob at the QRZ Amateur Radio Group of Sussex and Bob's help and enthusiasm in guiding the article.  Those of you that know Bob know that this describes him well.

As Bob is a continuing member of CMRA and BCARES, he receivers the these email lists.

Dave, KV0S
--
Dave KVS
kv0s.dave@...