Topics

Gateway Electronics moving

Fred Dittrich

Hi

My brother who lives a few miles from its current location reports that their building has been sold and their lease runs out at the end of August. Their new location will be in the Chesterfield Mall which is at Highway 64/40 and state highway 340 in Chesterfield, Mo.

Mike Morgan

Thank you, Fred. This is great news for those of us familiar with the old location . Better entry and parking. Also shorter drive.

On Aug 17, 2019, at 7:54 PM, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

Hi

My brother who lives a few miles from its current location reports that their building has been sold and their lease runs out at the end of August. Their new location will be in the Chesterfield Mall which is at Highway 64/40 and state highway 340 in Chesterfield, Mo.

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

It might be a short stay at Chesterfield Mall.  The last time I was in there, it was a ghost town.  If you're at all familiar with the mall's layout, the fact that there were 1 or 2 shops open in each wing is pretty indicative of the current status of that mall.  The only way I can see them justifying keeping the doors open is if the building is paid for and The Cheesecake Factory and movie theater are covering the operating costs for the mall.