Michael James Hauan
-------------------------------
email: mjh@...
web: http://www.hauan.org
home: 573-642-8150
cell: 573-823-7114

Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>

Michael

I still have a Heathkit 5 MHz scope in storage down in my basement, along with several boards from DEC computers. I just live not haveing to pay for storage space - ha ha ha ha ha

My AA-54 came today and works like a charm, though my new dipole does not, probably because one end ends up close to my roof. I am going to hold it up 7-8 ft above the roof and run the swr scans again to see if there is any hope for it. In the mean time I have sent for a toroid recommend in a web article on long wire antennas and some high voltage wire and some corona dope in order to outsmart my long wire antenna system into tuning up on a lot of bands.

73

Fred Dittrich KD0PAI

At 03:50 PM 9/8/2011, you wrote:

http://www.eetimes.com/discussion/break-points/4219631/Heathkit-returns-?cid=NL_Embedded&Ecosystem=embedded