I forgot!

Michael J. Hauan

In keeping with my demonstrated forgetfulness (apologies again, Joe) I neglected to include Don, N0UBC, as one of the regular VEs over the past months and years.

How does one forget Don?  Anyone know a good doctor?  I need a check-up.

But he deserves recognition, too, for his steady help in this club service.

Sorry, Don -- but especially, Thanks!

73,

Michael James Hauan
-------------------------------
email:  mjh@...
home:  573-642-8150
cell:  573-823-7114

Wes Sherman <b.sherman@...>

Hear!  Hear!

73
wes
ab0se

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: [CMRA] I forgot!

In keeping with my demonstrated forgetfulness (apologies again, Joe) I neglected to include Don, N0UBC, as one of the regular VEs over the past months and years.

How does one forget Don?  Anyone know a good doctor?  I need a check-up.

But he deserves recognition, too, for his steady help in this club service.

Sorry, Don -- but especially, Thanks!

73,

Michael James Hauan

Wes Sherman <b.sherman@...>

Well, I've started a list.  Several have suggested a bull session dealing with impedance, reflections, standing waves, and Smith Charts.  I like these topics and have some hardware that I could use to demo.  I can probably find a class room, too.  Don't feel obligated, but if you have an interest, just reply and I'll see if the list grows.

73
wes
ab0se

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:05 PM

In keeping with my demonstrated forgetfulness (apologies again, Joe) I neglected to include Don, N0UBC, as one of the regular VEs over the past months and years.

How does one forget Don?  Anyone know a good doctor?  I need a check-up.

But he deserves recognition, too, for his steady help in this club service.

Sorry, Don -- but especially, Thanks!

73,

Michael James Hauan

Michael J. Hauan

Count me in!

Michael James Hauan
-------------------------------
email:  mjh@...
home:  573-642-8150
cell:  573-823-7114

On Feb 15, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Wes Sherman wrote:

Hear!  Hear!

73
wes
ab0se
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:05 PM

In keeping with my demonstrated forgetfulness (apologies again, Joe) I neglected to include Don, N0UBC, as one of the regular VEs over the past months and years.

How does one forget Don?  Anyone know a good doctor?  I need a check-up.

But he deserves recognition, too, for his steady help in this club service.

Sorry, Don -- but especially, Thanks!

73,

Michael James Hauan
-------------------------------
email:  mjh@...
home:  573-642-8150
cell:  573-823-7114

Corey

Wes, count me in...

73  Corey / KC0YNS

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:05 PM

In keeping with my demonstrated forgetfulness (apologies again, Joe) I neglected to include Don, N0UBC, as one of the regular VEs over the past months and years.

How does one forget Don?  Anyone know a good doctor?  I need a check-up.

But he deserves recognition, too, for his steady help in this club service.

Sorry, Don -- but especially, Thanks!

73,

Michael James Hauan

Hillman, Richard E.

Count me in too. Although I could answer the exam questions on Smith charts, I've never really understood how to use them.

Richard E. Hillman

On Feb 15, 2012, at 3:23 PM, "Corey Mesenbrink" <kc0yns@...<mailto:kc0yns@...>> wrote:

Wes, count me in...

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Feb 15, 2012, at 2:30 PM, "Wes Sherman" <b.sherman@...<mailto:b.sherman@...>> wrote:

[...]

email: mjh@...<mailto:mjh@...>
home: 573-642-8150
cell: 573-823-7114

Jake Surdal <jsurdal@...>

Add me to the list of interested.

--
Jake - KDØIRU

John Darby <jdarby632@...>

I have a smith chart I made when I built a 2 meter antenna from scratch.
16 feet boom, 9 elements wide spaced for high forward gain and low front to
back ratio so I could here off the back side, quad driven element and
reflector. I can see if I can find the smith chart and might make for
interesting subject. I built it 25 to 30 years ago out of old TV antennas
because the are made of an aluminum alloy and are not soft like aluminum
tubing you would get from Westlake's. Reflector and driven elements from #6
hard drawn copper from an old 60 amp service entrance (for the same reason,
it's a very stiff copper alloy. If you would like my to round it up let me
know.

John KS0I

In keeping with my demonstrated forgetfulness (apologies again, Joe) I
neglected to include Don, N0UBC, as one of the regular VEs over the past
months and years.

How does one forget Don? Anyone know a good doctor? I need a check-up.

But he deserves recognition, too, for his steady help in this club service.

Sorry, Don -- but especially, Thanks!

73,

Michael James Hauan
-------------------------------
email: mjh@...<mailto:mjh@...>
home: 573-642-8150
cell: 573-823-7114

Dewey Bennett

                    Mike you come in second in the forgetfulness area, I still have the lead
                    there.  And YES I second the fact that Don is always there when you
                    need him (and sometimes when you don't Hi.)  Have fun.

                    dewey

Wes Sherman <b.sherman@...>

On the list.

wes