Topics

July CMRA Meeting Minutes

John W. Smith

July's     minutes are available at https://k0si.net/cmra-meeting-minutes/

Click on July 2019 to view or save.

If you have trouble opening the link to the report of Field Day results
in the minutes, find the link a couple of paragraphs down in the post at

https://k0si.net/2019/06/field-day-2/

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at
https://johnwesleysmith.com/

Mike Morgan

Thank you for posting the minutes. Congratulations to the committee on the guide lines, on equipment loaning.. Question, do to the fact I live eighteen miles from Columbia, would I meet the requirements to borrow equipment? Km0mvr, Mike.